Monday, October 8, 2012

Error: Android Library Project Cannot Be Launched


Error message: Android library projects cannot be launched. 

When I Run My application I encountered this error. I again checked the code, build target,  build path, library and everything was proper. I clean project and Run again but still this error occurred. I googled for Android library cannot be launched problem and got the solution, which solved My problem.

Solution:
  • In Package Explorer, Right Click on Project > Properties
  • Select Android from Properties pop up window
  • See "Is Library" check box, if it is checked than Unchecked "Is Library" check box
  • Click Apply and Ok.
The above solution worked for me. If you still encounter the problem write in comment for other solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment